Squeeze Water Bottle Bpa Free is made of High Density Polyethylene Material (recycle code: 2)
Flexi-Grip Easy Squeeze Action Bottle with Ridged Cap
Easy-flow Drinking Push Spout
Anti-slip finger groove on one hold side, the grips on the outside are a great touch.
Mass Production: 25 days for 10,000 MOQ
Payment terms: T/T, L/C at sight
Production Process Flow Chart
Oder Flow Chart
1. Q: Is it BPA free?
A: Sure. There's a sticker on the bottle that indicates that.
By Bruce Mao on February 25, 2017
2. Q: Is this a squeeze bottle -- like cyclists use?
A: The outer shell is made of a more sturdy plastic, but can be squeezed to dispense liquid. It does take some force but, squeezing it to dispense liquid is possible.
By Bruce Mao on June 26, 2016
3. Q: whats the best thing about this bottle ? Worst thing ?
A: It's a reusable water bottle. You are not contributing to the landfills. It is plastic. I prefer stainless, but stainless is too heavy for hiking- this is lightweight.
By Bruce Mao on July 24, 2017
4. Q: Are these bottles leak proof? I would like for my daughter to be able to throw it in her backpack or soccer bag without worrying it will leak.
A: We have 4 bottles and none of them leak. They are truly awesome and will keep your drinks very cold when used with ice cubes. We have used them on rigorous hikes and bike trails, hauled them around in sports bags, etc. Another great thing about them is that they don't "sweat". You can't go wrong with these bottles.
By Bruce Mao on December 9, 2018
5. Q: can you buy replacement covers? Lost one cover and my daughter chewed one so now it leaks!
A: If you contact CNBOON Bottle direct, send them a picture of your bottle they will send you a new cap free of charge. They are guaranteed for life.
By Bruce Mao on September 17, 2017
6. Q: does it fit standard bottle cage?
A: No the bottle does not fit a standard cage, but it does fit a high capacity bottle cage.
By Bruce Mao on May 22, 2018
7. Q: the liquid will freeze if I am in freezing temperatures?
A: Depends on how cold and how long you will be in those conditions. You can put a hot liquid in a thermos and if left out long enough in freezing temperatures it will eventually freeze.
8. Q: Is it okay to fill with Gatorade or other sport drinks?
Answer: It works fine with Gatorade in it.
9. Q: Does this make a "crinkly noise" when you hold it?
A: No, it does not. It's plastic on the outside with the paper decoration on the inside.
Click "Send" to get free sample!